Comfort Keepers Fall Risk Reduction Program- Part of Our Home Health Care Services in Durham, NC
Our home health care services team teaches seniors simple methods to reduce their risk as well as the severity of falls in the home
When looking at ways to help your elderly loved one stay fit and healthy, finding ways to prevent them from falling should be at the top of the list. One way to do this is to provide them with the type of quality in-home senior care offered by Comfort Keepers home health care of Durham, NC. Doing so is a great way to add years to their ability to reaming living independently at home.
Among the most common obstacles for seniors to remain living independently at home are prior falls, balance issues, and the apparent risk of future falls. Comfort Keepers home health care is delighted to be among the first elderly care providers to offer a Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction program to our clients.
Our program has been designed to help eliminate risks around the house, remove potential hazards, and of course to work with your loved one to help improve their sense of balance. In doing this, we can help your loved one enjoy better overall health, a better sense of well-being, and feel better about their abilities to continue living independently at home.
We Are a Full-Service In-Home Care Provider
Comfort Keepers of Durham, NC is a full-service in-home care provider for seniors, providing fall risk reduction and balance care services as needed for your loved one. Among the many services we offer are:
- Assessing your loved one and their home for the risk of falling.
- Working with your loved one on a series of activities designed to help reduce their risk of falling.
- Assessing your home for things like handrails, grab handles, and new bathtub or shower as needed and having them installed.
- Helping with exercises, walks, and stretching exercises.
- Helping ensure proper nutrition and hydration.
- Helping them move around their house.
- Providing the PERS (Personal Emergency Response System).
- 24/7 on-call emergency assistance.
- Provide coordinated support with physical and occupational therapy.
If you are interested in learning more about our in-home senior care and our balance care and fall risk reduction programs, contact Comfort Keepers home health care of Durham, NC at (919) 504-2473. Our lines are open 24/7 and manned by agents who can answer your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of your senior advisors.
Loving Care For Seniors in Durham, NC
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in-home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
throughout Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas in North Carolina.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for your interest in Comfort Keepers of Durham, NC!
Our team has received your inquiry and it will be under review.